Yoga Chikitsa, the first of six in the traditional series of the Ashtanga Yoga Method. Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient system of Yoga that was taught by Vamana Rishi in the Yoga Korunta. This text was imparted to Sri T. Krishnamacharya in the early 1900’s by his Guru Rama Mohan Brahmachari, and was later passed down to Pattabhi Jois during the duration of his studies with Krishnamacharya, beginning in 1927.
- Feel Good Forward Folds – February 6, 2016 at Yogani Studios
- Exploring Ashtanga’s Intermediate Series – February 28, 2016 at Yogani Studios
- Chanting the Yoga Sutras: Sādhana Pāda – March 5, 12 & 19, 2016 at Yogani Studios
- Yoga Chikitsa Mysore-Ashtanga Apprenticeship Program – next enrollment begins August, 2016
- Ashtanga Eco Retreat in Costa Rica – Dates TBA, 2016
- Ashtanga Retreat in the South of France with Yoga Limbs French Riviera – September 11-17, 2016
- Ashtanga Retreat in Gothenburg, Sweden – Dates TBA, 2016